CNA | LPN SCHOOL NEWS 2015
Hello Future Nurses!
We are only a few weeks away till the start date of our next Practical Nursing Program (LPN Program) starting on MONDAY OCTOBER 26, 2015! Classes will be every Monday - Friday from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM and the tentative graduation date is December 16, 2016.
Our LPN school is located near Chicago, IL right off Devon and Hamlin Ave. To schedule and tour the LPN school, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Registration is still open to all prospective LPN students! Please view the requirements listed below. If you are still interested in joining this October to learn the knowledge and skills of becoming a nurse, then please feel free to contact us at 847-929-6129 for more information on the application process. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please bring the following requirements:
- Social Security card
- Proof Of Citizenship/Immigration Status (US Passport or Birth Certificate)
- High School Diploma or GED
- College Official Transcript
- CNA Certification
- CPR Card (ICI class October 23, 2015 9AM-12PM - $38.00)
- TEAS-V Exam (Exams start at 10:00 AM and are four hours long - must achieve at least a 56% or above)
- Program Director Interview (Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Financial Advising (Monday through Friday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
- Enrollment Agreement
If you have not scheduled an appointment for the application process and registration for the CNA Class, please make sure to do so before November 10,2015 Saturday.
It is very important to have all the requirements complete before the class start. Please bring the following:
Drivers License or State ID
Proof Of Residency/Immigration
High School Diploma or GED
CNA Weekday Morning schedule is finally here!
November 30, 2015
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00 am - 2:30 pm.
For more information about CNA Weekday Classes near Chicago or to register call us at 847-929-6129.